No matter what pricing model you want to use in your company in the future, online finance will help you developing it. With reports and predictive analysis the online finance department will answer the questions you need to know for growing your business.
JustOn provides the online finance tools and integration capabilities you’ll need to stay in compliance with tax requirements and archiving.
Growth reporting and analytics
With the JustOn revenue reporting and analytics the growth of your company is supported with the right reports. Identify late payers, get answers on which pricing model worked, which one didn’t and also get insights on customer churn and retention.
- Many pre-configured reports
- Customizable reports
- Drill down into real data
Fast, error-free payment collection
See all transactions in the account balance: invoices, payments, payment attempts, late fees, pre-payments etc. With JustOn you can make decisions based on your customers payment history: continue to deliver service as long as you’d like.
- Automatic payment matching from bank account
- Support for generating SEPA-XML files for direct debit payments
- Pre-configured gateways to payment providers: Paymill, Wirecard, PayPal and others
Flexible dunning processes
Dunning is an integrated piece of your cloud-based monetization, it is more than just collecting on debt. The JustOn dunning online finance processes are integrated in your CRM, so you can use it for managing service availability for past-due accounts and closing the door on potential revenue leakage.
- Configure dunning levels with dunning fees and late fees
- Automate your dunning process with scheduled dunning runs
- Set dunning blocks for certain accounts
Integrate with accounting systems
JustOn integrates with various accounting system like SAP, Sage, DATEV. It is very easy to transfer the needed invoice information for online finance to the accounting system.
- Configure CSV-file exports
- Pre-configured exports for SAP, DATEV and others
- Configure general ledger and cost/ profit center assignment