We appreciate your interest in our software. Take the chance to test the JustOn App!
- Click „Take a Test drive“. This will take you to the Salesforce AppExchange to get JustOn.
- Click “Get it now” to start the JustOn installation.
- Follow the instructions and provide the required information.
Specify whether you already use Salesforce or just need a demo version of Salesforce with the JustOn app.
Once the installation is finished, you will get an email notification. JustOn is directly accessible. You are automatically granted a 30 day test license.
The heart of the JustOn app is the invoice run. It will considerably simplify your daily business processes. On just one click, you can create the invoices for your accounting period. For a test, you can create your first invoice manually. Try it out:
- Create an account with the required data.
- Create a subscription and link your account to the subscription.
- Activate your subscription and create at least one item to bill.
Ready! You can now create your fist invoice clicking “New Invoice”.
The invoice run considers all accounts in an organization with an active subscription. An invoice will be created based on the account data and the linked subscription data. Hence, your invoice will automatically contain
- Metadata like your customer’s billing address and your own company address,
- The invoice line items and
- The tax data for your items.
If you decide to keep JustOn after the test period of 30 days, you need to upgrade to a regular JustOn license. We recommend to contact our customer success team to clarify the following main topics:
- Does your organization already use Salesforce? If so, what version and license model do you use?
- What is the appropriate pricing model for you?
- How can the JustOn customer success team best assist your individual setup?
- Which payment provider do you plan to integrate?
Everything prepared? Let’s start then.
After logging in to Salesforce, call the JustOn app from the App Launcher. As you see, the JustOn user interface is seamlessly integrated in the Salesforce environment. You will find the standard Salesforce tabs like “Home”, “Account” or “Opportunities”, which let you access all your customers’ data.
In order to provide the invoicing features, JustOn adds a number of new business objects, along with the according UI elements. These additions allow you to easily manage the invoicing data and processes.
For more information, refer to Concepts. This page summarizes the main JustOn objects and outlines their basic interactions.