We appreciate your interest in our software. Take the chance to test the JustOn App!
- The button „Take a Test drive“ on our webpage will lead you to the Salesforce AppExchange page.
- There you will find the „Get it now“ button which guides you through the Just.On installation.
- Make the appropriate statements to proceed the installation depending on whether you already use Salesforce or just need a demo version of Salesforce with the JustOn App.
You will get an email notification when the installation was successful. JustOn is directly accessible. For first unsage a 30 day test license will automatically be provided.
The heart of the JustOn App is the invoicing run process. The automatically invoicing run process will significantly simplify your business process. With just one click you can start the invoicing at the end of your accounting period.
To take a test drive you can create your first invoice manually. Try it out now!
- Create an account with the required data.
- Create a subscription and link your account to the subscription.
- Activate your subscription and create at least one item to bill.
Ready! Now you are able to create your fist invoice with a click on the button “create invoice”!
The invoicing run considers all accounts in an organization with an active subscription. An invoice will be created from the account data and the linked subscription data. Hence your invoice will automatically contains
- Metadata like your customers billing address and your own company address
- The invoice line items and
- The tax data for your items
After a test period of 30 days you need to upgrade to an JustOn license. We suggest, that you contact our consultant team to discuss the main topics of usage:
- Are you already using Salesforce in your company? If yes, what version and license model do you use?
- Which price model meets your requirements best?
- How can the JustOn Support Team best assist your individual setup?
- Which payment provider do you plan to integrate?
Everything prepared? Let’s start now. You can get familiar with our product with the next steps described here:
The JustOn user interface is seamlessly integrated in the Salesforce environment. After login in Salesforce you can find and call the JustOn App in the app menu. In Salesforce Classic you can reach the dashboard with the “Home” tab as usual. The standard Salesforce “Account” information will be available as well, because you can use all account information from your customers.
JustOn adds a row of necessary business objects into your Salesforce environment. Those objects allow you to manage all invoicing data easily. The most important business objects are:
- Subscriptions and their line items
- Invoicing runs
- Templates and